Dear User, we wish to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data” (hereinafter “GDPR”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
Agriturismo Orgiaglia di Lazzari Francesco, as “Owner” of the treatment, according to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, provides the following information:
- DATA CATEGORIES: Agriturismo Orgiaglia di Lazzari Francesco will process personal and/or sensitive data regarding health that will be included in the form.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data that Agriturismo Orgiaglia di Lazzari Francesco will have in its possession are collected directly by the interested party when filling out this form.
- TREATMENT TITLE: The owner of the treatment is Agriturismo Orgiaglia di Lazzari Francesco – Loc. Ponsano, 20 – 56048 Volterra (PI), tax code LZZFNC45B21C894E and VAT 01318220504, contactable by phone at 334 6537815 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGISLATIVE BASIS: The processing of your data, collected and stored in connection with the compilation of this form, has as legal basis your consent and is carried out for the following purposes: to respond to requests for information, availability and prices sent through the form.
- DATA RIGHTS: Within the limits relevant to the purposes of processing indicated, your data may be disclosed to partners, consulting companies, private companies, appointed by the Data Controller. Your data will not be disclosed in any way. The Data Processors and Data Processors in charge of the processing are promptly identified in the Privacy Document, updated on a regular basis.
- EXTERIOR DATA TRANSFER: Data collected will not be transferred abroad.
- PERIOD OF CONSERVATION: The data collected will be stored for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“principle of conservation limitation”, art. 5, GDPR) or according to the deadlines provided by law. The verification of the obsolescence of the stored data in relation to the purposes for which it was collected is carried out periodically.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED: The interested party is always entitled to request the Owner to access his/her data, rectify or cancel them, limit the processing or the possibility of opposing the processing, request the portability of data, revoke consent to the processing by exercising these and the other rights provided by the GDPR by simple communication to the Owner. The data subject may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- OBLIGATION OR LESS DATA CONFERENCE: we inform you that the provision of data is required and failure to provide it will result in the NON-sending of the form.
- OBLIGATION OF THE CONSENT: The provision of consent to the processing of data through a check is optional, but essential to proceed with the submission of the form.
- METHOD OF DATA TREATMENT: The personal data to be provided will be processed in compliance with the above mentioned law and the obligations of confidentiality which inspire the activity of the Owner. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper or on any other suitable medium, in compliance with adequate technical and organizational security measures provided by the GDPR.